Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank God That's Over

My friends, that was the most boring acceptance speech that I can recall. Unbelievably, I don't even have anything to say. Well, one thing: it's interesting that the Republican candidates are running not only against the Democrats, but also against the Republican party. The only way to "change" Washington, according to McCain and Palin, is to elect another Republican administration. Right. At any rate, the conventions are over, and I get my life back.

2 comments:

J. SPIKE ROGAN said...

I feel alseep after about 35 minutes.

I should have recorded it. Then if or when I have kids that can't sleep pop it in and they will be out like cloraphorm.

Snoozer is an understatement.

And Palin got the bigger cheers the last night. Even more sad.

Luckily for McCain, Governor Jesse ventura didn't run as an independent. He would have tossed McCain to third.

And I suspect it will be close in November as is.

But many grassroots outfits fired up over Weds night laughes at communty organizers.

Anonymous said...

the insurance companies run the country.the chinese own the country.does it really matter who is in the white house?......tunsie